Wednesday 16 November 2022

Haley Bennett

 Haley Loraine Keeling, born on January 7, 1988, is an American actress. She made her film debut in the romantic comedy Music and Lyrics (2007) and has since been in films like The Equalizer (2014), The Magnificent Seven (2016), Hillbilly Elegy (2020) and Cyrano (2021) as Roxanne.I lived somewhat of a nomad lifestyle even though I was living in Ohio. We lived in rural areas and in suburban areas. It was not in the city. We rode on four-wheelers. We also had ferrets, and porcupines. There were also creeks. My backyard had a creek. It was similar to Huckleberry Finn... For a while I was kind of a teeny-boy. It's tough to explain because I was raised by my mom and my dad at the same time, but they didn't live in the same room. Therefore, I get the feminine side from my mother, and boyishness from my dad. He was a great hunter, fisherman and boater. He also loves basketball, football and baseball. So that really saturated my life. My mother was extremely soft but also strong, but more of an artist. I had the best of both.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ellie Goulding and Cindy Crawford

Ellie Jane Goulding, born December 30, 1986 in Hereford England. Tracey Goulding Summers was her mother. Arthur Goulding belonged to a fam...