Thursday 10 November 2022

Savannah Chrisley

 The Chrisley Knows Best actress, 25, and Julie her mother talked about Tuesday's episode of Unlocked. The pair also discussed about ongoing legal issues within their families. Julie and Todd were convicted in June of conspiracy to commit tax fraud as well as fraud in the banking system. They could be sentenced to 30 years in jail. She told the court, "That's where you're at. I'm so mad since my whole life could be changed." "And I don't mean money. Two people who I have always considered my role models and whom I have leaned on are the ones that I won't forget. She added, "It's so frustrating to have two people who are constantly advocating for others. It's like, 'When will they take action to help them? Julie 49, who is a mother of two, explained her story of how Todd and she remain faithful in spite of their legal issues. "Everyone faces challenges. But one thing God has said is 'I will never leave you. I will never leave you.' Julie said that God didn't guarantee there would be always sunshine and rainbows. He always said that rain would end eventually.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ellie Goulding and Cindy Crawford

Ellie Jane Goulding, born December 30, 1986 in Hereford England. Tracey Goulding Summers was her mother. Arthur Goulding belonged to a fam...