Friday 11 November 2022

Savannah Chrisley

 Savannah Chrisley is opening up about recent issues involving her famous family.On Tuesday's episode of her Unlocked podcast she Chrisley Knows Best actress, 25, and her mother Julie discussed the impact on their family's legal woes. Julie as well as Todd were indicted in June of conspiracy to commit tax evasion and bank fraud. Savannah also shared her feelings prior to the sentence of her parents, due to take place on Nov. 21. (The couple faces the possibility of 30 years of prison. She said, "That's where you're at. I'm incredibly angry because my whole life might change." "And I don't mean money. The two people I've always been able to count on as my back-up and with whom I've leaned on have been the ones I've been able to rely on. "She added, "It makes me so angry to see two people who always step up for people but then"When will they ever step up for them? '"Julie is 49 and she spoke about how she and Todd have remained faithful despite their legal issues. "Everyone has it hard. However, the only thing God has promised is that "I will never leave you, and I will never forsake you.' It was not promised that there would always be rainbows and sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ellie Goulding and Cindy Crawford

Ellie Jane Goulding, born December 30, 1986 in Hereford England. Tracey Goulding Summers was her mother. Arthur Goulding belonged to a fam...